Viewing page: 4 of 5
< Previous Discussion Page Next Discussion Page >
1 2 3 4 5
Please Sign In or Register to post comments...
Which best represents the problem with the comment?
Absolutely, these are heavenly traits.
1. Your comment is a classic example of a person who is bitter most likely at a Christian who has wronged her or some so called Christian in the news that has done something unbiblical;
2. Even bitter toward God himself because God failed to perform something for her and it did not come about ( Hebrews 12:15);
3. We have seen such bitterness before in earlier comments and this is a promising act on your side, because of you still being in the scriptures means you are putting yourself in a more encouraging position to have an encounter with Jesus ( Acts 4:13);
4. Like the rest of us born again believers you will need to come to the end of yourself, and then you will meet the one who died for you and the one who will purge you of your bitterness;
5. Letís all put you on our prayer list for your salvation.
very true and powerfull.
We should get ready to deny our selves for Jesus
Interestingly, Charles Manson had the same effect. His follower Pat Krenwinkel left her car, paycheck, everything and followed him, so did many more, and he preached the same kind of things, about appreciating nature and living day by day, trusting that food and shelter will turn up, which it did. People believed Charlie was Christ then, he gave off so much love mixed with so much force.