King James Bible Online
King James Bible
King James Version (KJV)
Bible Discussion Thread
Add a Comment
View All Newest Comments
I was searching for
but the verse was omitted from this result?
1 Peter 3:22
- Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.
- Him hath God exalted with his right hand [to be] a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
- Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
- But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?
- Hereafter shall the Son of man sit on the right hand of the power of God.
- But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;
1 Timothy 2:1-15 - I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, [and] giving of thanks, be made for all men; (Read More...)
What is missing from your search?
And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.
Do you have a Bible comment or question?
2000 characters remain...
Which best represents the problem with the comment?