King James Bible Online
King James Bible
King James Version (KJV)
Bible Discussion Thread
Add a Comment
View All Newest Comments
Please pray for me that I become closer to God. I have so many prayer requests but I feel that is the most important.
The Favor of God
1. Oh God arise and show me mercy and favor in ministry, business, marriage, etc in Jesus name!
2. As you clothe the children of Israel with favor in Egypt, clothe me with favor so heathens can bless me in the name of Jesus!
3. Give me favor in the sight of men, give my home favor in the sight of family, give my business favor in the sight of customers in Jesus name!
4. Satisfy me Lord with favor and fill me with blessing in the name of Jesus!
5. I receive favor with God and with man in everything I do in the name of Jesus!
6. My father, give me favor with kings and great men of this world in Jesus name!
7. Oh God arise and encompass me with favor as with a shield in the name of Jesus!
8. O Lord, give me the spirit of favor in all my business transactions in Jesus' name!
9. In the mighty name of Jesus, I claim.
- divine favor
- abundant prosperity
- divine wisdom
- increased sales and expanded markets
- new product ideas
- new service delivery concepts
- divine helpers
- the release of finances
10. O' LORD, by all the power for which you are known to be God, let my prosperity appear in the name of Jesus!
11. My Father and my LORD, I thank you for answering these prayers in Jesus name!
Copy this down and keep it in your Bible.
Dear Lord, Thank you for your love and kindness and your Truth to judge my life for your good purpose. That I can have the grace to see myself inside of thee and that I remain willing to be sanctified in my needs. My treasure is you and my life is now in your purpose. Help me to surrender my earthly needs to what seems best to you. Increase my faith and love in Jesus and his Church and help me to see my neighbor as myself in this prayer.
In Jesus Name I pray.
Do you have a Bible comment or question?
2000 characters remain...
Which best represents the problem with the comment?