King James Bible Online
King James Bible
King James Version (KJV)
Bible Discussion Thread
Add a Comment
View All Newest Comments
James William Ampofo
1 Peter 3:15
But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
1. What does it mean "to let one (son) pass through fire" as indicated in Leviticus chap 18?
2. Did Jesus Christ speak against polygamy?
3. How do you explain evidence from fossils records which show that the world has been in existence for millions of years as against the Biblical account which points to the fact that our world, our human history, has existed for about 7,000 years?
4. The origin of Man: How do we explain historic records of prehistoric man as against the account of Man in the Bible?
5. It appears some aspect of Evolution has evidence in some groups of people living currently in the world: There are some tribes in the world in modern world whose physical appearance appear to suggest that Man has evolved over the years from other species of creatures.
I am an African. I have respect for the human race. I believe that God created Man in His image. But I have been wondering why the physical appearance, especially the facial features, of some groups of people have some close semblance to other creatures. Please, do not get offended, I genuinely want answers: Consider also the Australian Aborigenes, the Red Indians, Mogolians, Greenlandics, people from Siberia, etc. Please, I do not intend to disrespect anyone. I am speaking from my naive observation and would like to have explanations, if possible.
I am a Lay Minister of the Gospel in the city of Accra, Ghana.
A thousand years is like one day with God.
1- offer a child for Molech. Walking under fiery breezes is one of the rites performed during the offerings
If ye will not believe, surely ye shall not be established."
5- Galat 4:9
Do you have a Bible comment or question?
2000 characters remain...
Which best represents the problem with the comment?