Mark Chapter 8 (1611 Bible)
Viewing the 1611 King James Version. Click to switch to Standard King James Version of Mark Chapter 8
View original 1611 Bible scan for Mark chapter 8
(this is a scan from the exact, authentic, original 1611 'HE' King James Bible)
6 And he commanded the people to sit downe on the ground: and he tooke the seuen loaues, and gaue thanks, and brake, and gaue to his disciples to set before them: and they did set them before the people.
38 Whosoeuer therefore shall be ashamed of me, and of my words, in this adulterous and sinfull generation, of him also shall the Sonne of man bee ashamed, when he commeth in the glory of his Father, with the holy Angels.
Help share God's Word with others...
|< Mark Chapter 7|
View All Mark Chapter 8 Comments...
Todd's Mark Chapter 8 comment about verse 36 on 4/03/2013, 6:45pm...
No Earthly gain is worth the value of your Immortal Soul. Love one another and search for the Truth in All Things. Thanks be to God!
Jay's Mark Chapter 8 comment on 12/17/2012, 12:02pm...
Comment on verse 24; I do not believe I really have a clear understanding of this verse but some of my thoughts.
1. Jesus and his disciples just completed the feeding of the 4000;
2. Jesus made remarks about the disciples unbelief in reference to their inability to spiritually discern with their eyes and ears;
3. They came into Bethsaida (means house of fishing) and when they brought the blind man to Jesus, he may have taken this opportunity for an object lesson;
4. Taking 2 attempts to perform a miracle is not needed for Jesus of course;
5. I can't help, but think of 1 Corinthians 13:8-13. Verse 12 for now we see though a glass darkly; but we shall see face to face; now I know in part; but then shall i know even as I am known;
6. When the blind man looked up he saw Jesus face to face all things became clear (Acts 4:13);
7. When a person begins believing Godís holy word and looking to the author for the answers; instead of believing what they want to about God's holy scriptures (reduce God's word to fit their lifestyle). They start the journey from being a child in Christ to putting away childish things;
8. It is the fundamental transformation from being worldly and earthly minded to being spiritually and heavenly minded.
Dorothy's Mark Chapter 8 comment on 2/16/2012, 7:49am...
I BELIEVE PEOPLE QUESTION THE WORD OF GOD TO MUCH AND SHOULD BELIEVE WHAT IT SAYS. I BELIEVE THE WORD OF GOD MEANS JUST WHAT IT SAYS.
Hokulani's Mark Chapter 8 comment on 12/12/2011, 1:38pm...
Over all my opinion on the olelo is the Lord just got thru with some awesome blessings and his followers still did not understand him. They still had there doutbts. In todays life of living we then to do the same. We ask the lord to help us but we still lean on our own understanding by doubting. Mahalo.
Lloyd D. Myers's Mark Chapter 8 comment about verse 24 on 6/20/2011, 1:08am...
Men walking as trees, Who saw this a blind man? how would he know how a tree look like? I myself think that Jesus showed him the beginning,man in the garden of Eden as trees or the spirit form of man in
God's image and likeness. the third eye before our mind was close to dreams. the true dimension before we took of the forbidden tree.
Jadean jacobsen's Mark Chapter 8 comment about verse 2 on 6/04/2011, 11:56pm...
I like that it is the King James correct version is this one, as well as the comparison for the other versions being available.
Sandra's Mark Chapter 8 comment on 4/04/2011, 2:01am...
Joseph, I had the same question, so I researched the question- why did Jesus need two attempts to restore the blind man's eyes? I believe Jesus was acting out a parable about discipleship. He had just scolded his disciples for worrying about bread, even after Jesus had performed two great miracles in multiplying bread, and yet they still doubted. It is the nature of our flesh to doubt and it causes us to have clouded vision so that we do not see the truth when it is standing before us: Jesus is the Bread of Life. Bread was no problem for Jesus! Yet, thank the Lord he gave them another chance:34 "...Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me." He wants us to learn from our mistakes and keep following Him, and He can do a mighty work in us, if we don't quit on Him, like He didn't quit on the blind man.
Lolita's Mark Chapter 8 comment on 3/07/2011, 4:15pm...
It is so awesome Jesus touch the mans eyes, his vision was still blurry, but with the second touch the man was able to see everything in a better perspective. It shows its not how people treat you, its how we react to how they treat us.
What Do You Think of Mark 8?
Share your own thoughts or commentary here...
|< Mark Chapter 7|